Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Use
By using this website I acknowledge and accept the following conditions of use without limitation or qualification. I have read the following conditions carefully before using this website and understand that the Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time by updating this posting. I realize that I am bound by any such revisions and commit to periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which I am bound.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the materials on this website are provided “As Is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied unless written confirmation is received by The Insurance Source, Inc. This website may be linked to other websites which are not maintained by The Insurance Source, Inc. and we are not responsible for the content of those websites. The inclusion of any link to such websites does not imply approval of or endorsement by The Insurance Source, Inc. of the websites or the content thereof.
I understand that any insurance terms and definitions are meant for general informational purposes and not meant as specific advice or recommendations. For detailed information, it is my responsibility to contact The Insurance Source, Inc.
I understand that no coverage will be assumed bound or covered until I have received written or verbal confirmation from The Insurance Source, Inc.
I understand that The Insurance Source, Inc. will receive documentation of all service requests, requests for information or declination for additional information which may become part of my customer file.
I understand that The Insurance Source, Inc. will process service requests based on information provided through this online service and that I will receive confirmation of all changes to my coverage. I authorize all such changes, and assume the responsibility of notifying The Insurance Source, Inc. in the event of errors or misunderstandings.
I understand that I am responsible for updating my email address and other information in the event of change by notifying The Insurance Source, Inc. in writing.
The Insurance Source, Inc. Commitment
1. Guarantee the privacy of client information.
2. Handle service requests in good faith based on registration information. All service requests will be confirmed to the client and they must contact The Insurance Source, Inc. in case of error.
3. Insurance terms, descriptions of coverage and other insurance information is not meant to be complete, and the client should either contact the Insurance Source, Inc. or read their policy for complete information.
4. No changes will be considered to be bound until the client has received confirmation from The Insurance Source, Inc.
5. While we do our best to physically and electronically safeguard our online service, we shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in our site or your downloading any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from our website.
Our Privacy Policies and Practices
We do not sell client information for any reason whatsoever.
We may collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- information we receive from you on application or other forms;
- information about your transactions with us; and
- information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
We will not disclose non-public personal information about you to others unless the disclosure is necessary to conduct our business and is permitted by law.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement from time to time, which may be provided by any reasonable means including, but not limited to, posting the revised draft of the Statement on this website. You will be able to determine when this Statement was last revised by checking the “Last Revised” legend at the top of the Statement.
We thank you for the confidence you have placed in us and are committed to protecting your privacy and confidentiality.